- Connect with colleagues in healthcare in a strong state-level professional organization.
- Share best practices, learn new techniques, and network with others.
- Positively impact your volunteer program.
- Opportunity to be a part of a stronger voice advocating the integral role of health care volunteer administration within healthcare and individual organizations.
- Advancement of professional credibility.
- Access to resources for new ideas, programs, recommendations and solutions including: "Ask the Director" online forum, educational opportunities, WADVS news and communications, shared resources, and more!
- Inclusion in the Annual Membership Directory.
- Information on educational opportunities and scholarships
- Invitation to participate in district meetings to network with other volunteer directors in their geographical area WADVS Regional
Membership forms, updates and dues are due annually by February 28, and are to be sent directly to the WADVS treasurer (address included on renewal form). Checks should be made payable to: WADVS.